Sunday, October 7, 2007

survay of Wal-Mart

This is our result of survey. Our news and talk group wanted to know how are American people thinking about Walmart. Especially, I wanted to know how many people go or don’t go to Walmart, why they use Walmat, and their think influence of Walmart on US. most of our group of member’s survey was worked in student center. I also went student center for survey. When I asked filling survey questions to students, some people didn’t want do that, but most people was very nice to answer survey questions. I have interesting experience, when I went my friend house for survey. There were 4 American people. they live together with my friend. I handed survey papers to them. At the first, they discussed with these questions, but at last they argued each other, because two of them really don’t like Walmart, and two of them like to use Walmart. We found 59 people to do survey. 38 of them don’t like to go shopping at Walmart. The heist reason is cheap goods, but 28 of them think Walmart is bad for US.

According to result most people like to go shopping at Walmart, because there are cheaper goods than other market, however many people think Walmart affect US. I met 2type of people one of them have strong opinion which Walmart is bad for US, and one of them think good for US. They say Walmart sell cheaper goods than any other stores, so the other stores can’t exist if there are Walmart around them. Walmart is making US monopoly. But other people say as Walmart sell cheap goods, customer can save the money, and many small companies which provide product to Walmart are existed by Walmart. I think we can’t not say Walmart is good or bad. Many people think Walmart is bad, but many of them still use Walmart, because they also know they can save many with cheap goods.

-Steve-

No comments: